Live Course: Buying Bitcoin for First Time Step by Step
This is a 120min live session where attendees can follow along each step of the process towards buying any amount of Bitcoin or Ether for the first time using your own laptops.
Learn straight from the professionals and watch exactly the steps required to do it "the right way" and safely.
This demo is just a small part of the various courses part of the Blockchain Series curriculum for the Blockchain Certificate offered by Cryptoducation.
No previous knowledge is required and all courses have been designed as “beginner friendly”. There are exercises which provide the hands-on component or “learn-by-doing” which allows all participants to put into practice what they just learned and gain confidence.
By joining this demo session you are investing in your education and will gain better understanding of the technology, its implications to your business as well as to envision how to become a disruptor and early adopter to materialize many of its benefits: Enhanced transparency and traceability, one-single ledger (accounting), cost savings and higher productivity and alignment (consensus) among all the parties involved.
After you sign up for the class, you will receive a PDF in the email you provided containing instructions for a few steps to do prior to class, so that when you come to class you are 100% prepared to complete the purchase process. This is fundamental as account verification process takes anywhere from 1-3 business days to complete, and you need a verified account before you can trade.
Location: Entrance (lobby) at Toronto Reference Library
Time: 18:00hr to 20:00hr (select one date that fits your schedule)
In this 120-minute session, you’ll discover and learn:
- Set up Timing prior to demo: 30min (you will receive prework upon registration)
- How to create your own Bitcoin Wallet
- Best Practices in Security and Privacy for Financial Transactions
- Steps to Purchase Bitcoin / Ether safely
- The class is non-Technical and intended for all audiences who are stuck in understanding the concepts read in several books about Blockchain, or lack the confidence to explain Blockchain or just do not know where to get started or just want to avoid costly mistakes down the road.
- No minimum amount to purchase necessary, it is for your own exercise/ benefit.
- Select from dates available as your availability allows