Be Your Own Bank: Beginner
Congratulations for taking the first step to growing your knowledge! This is the first course about Blockchain.
No previous knowledge nor experience are required. There are exercises which provide the hands-on component or “learn-by-doing” which allows all participants to put into practice what they just learned and gain the confidence needed.
In this 120-minute session, you’ll discover and learn:
- What are basics of Cryptography?
- Best Practices for dealing with Digital Assets and Identity
- Exercises about Cryptography in the Blockchain
- What is Blockchain Ecosystem and its components?
- Types of Blockchains and Digital Assets and their features.
DATE: Feb. 17th (Monday) or Feb.22 (Saturday) To be Confirmed
TIME: 10:00 am - 12:00pm
PLACE: To be confirmed. Potentially could be in Markham.