CxO Course: Using Blockchain & Cryptocurrency to improve the Bottom Line
**SELECT DATE ABOVE **
CxO Course: Using Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies to improve the Bottom Line.
Close group (max. 5 Professionals)
- What is Distributed Ledger Technology
- Types of Blockchain: Private vs Public
- Basics of Cryptography and Private-Public Key encryption
- Basics of Cybersecurity for Digital Assets
- What is Bitcoin Ecosystem? How and where to Exchange Bitcoin? How to get Verified?
- How to safely store Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
- How to track a Bitcoin Transaction?
Location: At the client's location (2 Kennedy Rd. South. Brampton)
Time: 2 sessions of 90min each. Dates to be chosen below
Bring your laptop and phone for maximum productivity.
WiFi is required to take this course.