Hands-on Workshop Ethereum, Initial Token Offerings, Smart Contracts (2.5Hr)
Hands-on Workshop on Ethereum, ICOs, Trading Tokens.
Investment in your education offers the highest returns!
- 2.5hour hands-on Workshop to Introduce you to Advanced Ecosystem of Ethereum.
- What is Initial Token Offering, How to evaluate ICOs, Legal Framework of ICOs
- Differences between ICO vs IPO.
- What is a Successful ICO? Where to look for upcoming ICOs?
- What is ERC20 Smart Contract and How to store it safely? and much more.
- This workshop will save you between 24-36hr of self-education and will allow you to make better informed decisions.
This is one of 6 independent sessions for the entire basic curriculum to learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies in a personalized and hands-on way. The only one in Canada!.
Your laptop is required for this course because of the 100% hands-on nature. WiFi is available and included.
Location: Toronto Reference Library. Basement Boardroom B1
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Dates: Make your selection depending on availability.
What to bring to the workshop: Your Laptop & Smartphone
Seating is limited. Get your tickets now.