WEBINAR 4: Where to Buy Crypto?
Now you can enjoy of pure content and hands-on exercises experience on a webinar to learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
This Webinar is 90min
This is the fourth of the Blockchain Webinar Series curriculum for the Blockchain Certificate. No previous knowledge is required and it has designed as “beginner friendly”. There are exercises which provide the hands-on component or “learn-by-doing” which allows all participants to put into practice what they just learned and gain the confidence needed.
By joining this webinar you are investing in your education and will gain better understanding of the technology, its implications to your business as well as to envision how to become a disruptor and early adopter to materialize many of its benefits: Enhanced transparency and traceability, one-single ledger (accounting), cost savings and higher productivity and alignment (consensus) among all the parties involved.
In this 90-minute session, you’ll discover and learn:
- Understand Crypto Exchanges
- AML / KYC Frameworks
- What to watch out for in choosing your Exchange?
- How Governments are "attacking" the DLT Ecosystem?
- What to expect when using Crypto-Crypto Exchange
- Centralized vs Decentralized Exchanges: Differences, Benefits, Live Demo
- This webinar is non-Technical and intended for all audiences who are stuck in understanding the concepts read in several books about Blockchain, or lack the confidence to explain Blockchain or just do not know where to get started or just want to avoid costly mistakes down the road