WEBINAR 9: Create Smart Contract ERC20 - JUNE 24
Now you can enjoy of pure content and hands-on exercises experience on a webinar to learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
This Webinar is 90min and takes place from 9:00pm - 10:30pm EST (6:00pm- 8:30pm Pacific Time).
This is the nineth of the Blockchain Webinar Series curriculum for the Blockchain Certificate. No previous knowledge is required and it has designed as “beginner friendly”. There are exercises which provide the hands-on component or “learn-by-doing” which allows all participants to put into practice what they just learned and gain the confidence needed.
By joining this webinar you are investing in your education and will gain better understanding of the technology, its implications to your business as well as to envision how to become a disruptor and early adopter to materialize many of its benefits: Enhanced transparency and traceability, one-single ledger (accounting), cost savings and higher productivity and alignment (consensus) among all the parties involved.
In this 90-minute session, you’ll discover and learn:
- Understand what is Smart Contract and ICO
- Identify Key elements required to create a coin
- Hands on exercise to create your own Coin via ERC20
- Exercise sending-receiving created coins
- This webinar is non-Technical and intended for all audiences who are stuck in understanding the concepts read in several books about Blockchain, or lack the confidence to explain Blockchain or just do not know where to get started or just want to avoid costly mistakes down the road.